Icoloured® Zombie Curse White Colored Contact Lenses
Attention: Applicable for all people! The actual color is the picture without eye,The actual color effect depends on the customer's eye color.
Plain and wide circle makes the eyes enlarging. They are the best choice for people from COS and SFX fields/ and are strongly recommended for Halloween and Christmas and other festivals! Zombie Curse colored contacts give the best blessings to all your festivals!
Embedded coloring process - preventing pigment from adhering to corneaThe pigment doesn't contact cornea directly/ rest assured use.UV protection function - protecting the health of pupilIsolating effectively the ultraviolet light that causes cataract and other eye diseases/ giving your eyes more protection.Smooth edge design -comfortable feelingSmooth edge is designed for real pupil. Natural and comfortable/ and no foreign body sensation.Non-ionic raw material - against stainsProtein and other stains are not easy to attach/ keeping your eyes moist all day.Yearly use - effectively preserve moisture for one yearSimilar to Devil Red colored contact lenses and Darknight Black colored contact lenses
Water content: 38%~45% Thickness: 0.004mm Texture: Polymacon Base curve: 8.5mm~8.6mm Diameter: 14mm~14.5mm Period of use: 12 months Packaging: 1 Pair(2 lenses)
Free Shipping Worldwide For Orders Over $50
Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 2 working days.
Most order ship within 48 hours. After execute an order, we will send tracking number by e-mail, and providing inquiry addresses.
The delivery date will take about 7-15 business days.
(Due To The COVID-19, Delivery Time May Take Longer)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)
Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)
Base Curve (BC)
Power / Sphere (SPH)
OD (Left Eye)
OS (Right Eye)
Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.
Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.
Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).
CYL & AX
The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).