Icoloured® Polar Lights Brown II Colored Contact Lenses
Attention: Applicable for all people !The actual color is the picture without eye,The actual color effect depends on the customer's eye color.
Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, we embed pigmented layer between the 2 layer of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to cornea, which guarantees a comfort wear to greatest degree.
CE and FDA Qualified Material
In order to make sure your safety, all of our contacts carry CE mark and are FDA approved, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside.
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture of your eyes.
The high standard allows our lenses have a durability of up to 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contacts.
Water content: 38%~45%Thickness: 0.004mmTexture: PolymaconBase curve: 8.5mm~8.6mmDiameter:14mm~14.5mmPeriod of use: 12 monthsPackaging:1 Pair(2 lenses)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Icoloured® Polar Lights Blue II Colored Contact Lenses
Icoloured® Polar Lights Green II Colored Contact Lenses
Icoloured® Polar Lights Grey II Colored Contact Lenses