Thinking about being a reaper for this year's office party? You can get a pair of Icoloured® Blood splat Special Effect colored contact lenses to enhance your costume. The lens features a splash of blood on the white iris. Best for light & dark eyes.
Attention: Applicable for all people! The actual color is the picture without the eye. The actual color effect depends on the customer's eye color.
Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, we embed pigmented layer between the 2 layers of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to the cornea, which guarantees comfortable wear to the greatest degree.
CE and FDA Qualified Material
To make sure your safety, all of our contacts carry CE Mark and are FDA-approved, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
Help to block daily ultraviolet when you are outside.
These contact lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen through the lenses, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in your eyes.
The high standard allows our lenses have a durability of up to 12 months with comfort comparable to daily disposable contacts.
Water content: 38%
Thickness: 0.08 mm
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.4 mm
Period of use: 12 months
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 2 working days.
Most order ship within 48 hours. After execute an order, we will send tracking number by e-mail, and providing inquiry addresses.
The delivery date will take about 7-15 business days.
(Due To The COVID-19, Delivery Time May Take Longer)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
|Example contact lens prescription|
|Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OD (Left Eye)||8.5||14||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OS (Right Eye)||8.5||14||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|