Get a pair of Icoloured® yellow Twilight Werewolf colored contact lenses to finish off your Halloween costume or wear at the big party. Change up your eyes completely and make a creepy look with cosplay contacts. Accented by a black outer ring and a splash of yellow towards the center, this 2-tone contact lens is best for light & dark eyes. Non-prescription.
- Prescription Power: Only 0.00
- Item Type: Colored Contact Lenses
- Gender: Women and Men
- Lens BC: 8.6 mm
- Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Water Content: 38%
- Replacement Cycle: 12 Month
- Packing Specification: 2 Pieces / Box
- Package Content: 1 Box of Lenses
Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 2 working days.
Most order ship within 48 hours. After execute an order, we will send tracking number by e-mail, and providing inquiry addresses.
The delivery date will take about 7-15 business days.
(Due To The COVID-19, Delivery Time May Take Longer)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
|Example contact lens prescription|
|Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)|
|Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)|
|Base Curve (BC)||Diameter (DIA)||Power / Sphere (SPH)||Cylinder (CYL)||Axis (AX)|
|OD (Left Eye)||8.5||14||-1.5||-1.25||10|
|OS (Right Eye)||8.5||14||-1.25||-1.25||10|
|BC||Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.|
|DIA||Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.|
|SPH||Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).|
|CYL & AX||The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).|